Stephen E. Barton, Ph.D., Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board, 2125 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Land Rent and Housing Policy: A Case Study of the San Francisco Bay Area Rental Housing Market
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 845–873, October 2011
How to Cite
BARTON, S. E. (2011), Land Rent and Housing Policy: A Case Study of the San Francisco Bay Area Rental Housing Market. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 845–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2011.00796.x
Dr. Barton is the Deputy Director of the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board. He has published on non-profit housing, rent control, homeowners' and tenants' associations, conflict resolution, and labor-management relations. He would like to thank Prof. Mason Gaffney for his very helpful comments on earlier drafts. This article draws on work conducted for the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Program, but the views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Program or its Board.
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!