Stephen E. Barton, Ph.D., Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board, 2125 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704; Email: email@example.com.
Land Rent and Housing Policy: A Case Study of the San Francisco Bay Area Rental Housing Market
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 845–873, October 2011
How to Cite
BARTON, S. E. (2011), Land Rent and Housing Policy: A Case Study of the San Francisco Bay Area Rental Housing Market. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 70: 845–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2011.00796.x
Dr. Barton is the Deputy Director of the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board. He has published on non-profit housing, rent control, homeowners' and tenants' associations, conflict resolution, and labor-management relations. He would like to thank Prof. Mason Gaffney for his very helpful comments on earlier drafts. This article draws on work conducted for the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Program, but the views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Berkeley Rent Stabilization Program or its Board.
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!