Does Globalization Render People More Ethnocentric? Globalization and People's Views on Cultures
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 436–469, April 2012
How to Cite
MACHIDA, S. (2012), Does Globalization Render People More Ethnocentric? Globalization and People's Views on Cultures. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 71: 436–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2012.00835.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!