We thank Dan Sutter and the participants of the Politics, Philosophy, and Economics workshop at George Mason University for helpful comments on a much earlier draft of this paper. Leeson was the F.A. Hayek Fellow at the London School of Economics at the time of this research and gratefully acknowledges the support of the STICERD Center at the LSE.
Chicken Soup for the Out-of-Step Scholar's Soul†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1157–1168, November 2012
How to Cite
Callahan, G. and Leeson, P. T. (2012), Chicken Soup for the Out-of-Step Scholar's Soul. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 71: 1157–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2012.00858.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!