Beyond Kelly Green Golf Shoes: Evaluating the Demand for Scholarship of Free-Market and Mainstream Economists
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 1169–1184, November 2012
How to Cite
Clark, J. R., Miller-Wilford, J. and Stringham, E. P. (2012), Beyond Kelly Green Golf Shoes: Evaluating the Demand for Scholarship of Free-Market and Mainstream Economists. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 71: 1169–1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2012.00860.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!