Ana Castellani is a Ph.D. of Social Sciences from Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA), a member of Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET, Argentina), and Professor at UBA and Universidad Nacional de San Martín (UNSAM). She acknowledges the comments made by Luisina Perelmiter, Gastón Beltrán, and Pablo Nemiña and the translation work made by Eliana Ruppel.
Privileged Accumulation Spaces and Restrictions on Development of State-Business Relations in Argentina (1966–1989)
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 90–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Castellani, A. (2013), Privileged Accumulation Spaces and Restrictions on Development of State-Business Relations in Argentina (1966–1989). American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 90–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2012.00864.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!