I wish to thank four anonymous referees of the original article, whose comments contributed to the improvement of the article. The review process has been extremely helpful in orienting the article in a way that better addresses my viewpoint.
Economics, Darwinism, and the Case of Disciplinary Imports
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2013 American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Inc.
American Journal of Economics and Sociology
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 179–198, January 2013
How to Cite
Cojanu, V. (2013), Economics, Darwinism, and the Case of Disciplinary Imports. American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 72: 179–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1536-7150.2012.00867.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!