W. L. Thompson, M.D., Ph.D., Fellow, Department of Medicine, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland.
Prolonged Bleeding Times and Hypofibrinogenemia in Dogs After Infusion of Hydroxyethyl Starch and Dextran
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 440–446, September-October 1965
How to Cite
Thompson, W. L. and Gadsden, R. H. (1965), Prolonged Bleeding Times and Hypofibrinogenemia in Dogs After Infusion of Hydroxyethyl Starch and Dextran. Transfusion, 5: 440–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.1965.tb02922.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received for publication October 27, 1964; accepted February 9, 1965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.