Eugene P. Cronkite, M.D., Brookhaven National Laboratory, Medical Research Center, Upton, New York.
Measurement of the Effectiveness of Platelet Transfusions*
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 18–22, January-February 1966
How to Cite
Cronkite, E. P. (1966), Measurement of the Effectiveness of Platelet Transfusions. Transfusion, 6: 18–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.1966.tb04687.x
Presented at the Conference on Platelets, National Academy of Sciences, National Research Council, Washington, D. C.
Research supported by the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.