Peter G. Pick, Head, Liquid Crystal Chemistry Section, Department of Diagnostic Research, Hoffman-La Roche, Inc., Nutley, New Jersey 07110.
Temperature Changes in Donor Blood under Different Storage Conditions
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 213–215, July-August 1971
How to Cite
Pick, P. and Fabijanic, J. (1971), Temperature Changes in Donor Blood under Different Storage Conditions. Transfusion, 11: 213–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.1971.tb04403.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received for publication December 3, 1970; accepted March 29, 1971.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.