E. A. Luria, A. F. Panasyuk, and A. Y. Friedenstein, Immunomorphological Laboratory, The Gamaleya Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology, USSR Academy of Medical Sciences, D-98, 2 Gameleya Street, Moscow, U.S.S.R.
Fibroblast Colony Formation from Monolayer Cultures of Blood Cells
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 345–349, November-December 1971
How to Cite
Luria, E. A., Panasyuk, A. F. and Friedenstein, A. Y. (1971), Fibroblast Colony Formation from Monolayer Cultures of Blood Cells. Transfusion, 11: 345–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.1971.tb04426.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received for publication May 7, 1971; accepted June 16, 1971.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!