The significance of third-generation HCV RIBA-indeterminate, RNA-negative results in voluntary blood donors screened with sequential third-generation immunoassays
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 349–358, March 2004
How to Cite
Kiely, P., Kay, D., Parker, S. and Piscitelli, L. (2004), The significance of third-generation HCV RIBA-indeterminate, RNA-negative results in voluntary blood donors screened with sequential third-generation immunoassays. Transfusion, 44: 349–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2003.00671.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2004
- Received for publication July 28, 2003; revision received November 4, 2003, and accepted November 5, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.