High incidence of defective high-shear platelet function among platelet donors
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 764–770, May 2004
How to Cite
Harrison, P., Segal, H., Furtado, C., Verjee, S., Sukhu, K. and Murphy, M. F. (2004), High incidence of defective high-shear platelet function among platelet donors. Transfusion, 44: 764–770. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.00368.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Received for publication November 17, 2003; revision received January 8, 2004, and accepted January 9, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.