This submission was presented at the AABB Audio-Conference on Bedside Quality Improvement for Transfusion on January 28, 2004.
A comprehensive assessment program to improve blood-administering practices using the FOCUS–PDCA model†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1350–1356, September 2004
How to Cite
Saxena, S., Ramer, L. and Shulman, I. A. (2004), A comprehensive assessment program to improve blood-administering practices using the FOCUS–PDCA model. Transfusion, 44: 1350–1356. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.03117.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2004
- Received for publication April 7, 2003; revision received December 30, 2003, and accepted April 6, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.