This study was supported in part by the Cord Blood Stem Cell Project (Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Roma, Rome, Italy) and by Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (MURST, Rome, Italy).
Clinical isolation and functional characterization of cord blood CD133+ hematopoietic progenitor cells†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1087–1097, July 2004
How to Cite
Bonanno, G., Perillo, A., Rutella, S., De Ritis, D. G., Mariotti, A., Marone, M., Meoni, F., Scambia, G., Leone, G., Mancuso, S. and Pierelli, L. (2004), Clinical isolation and functional characterization of cord blood CD133+ hematopoietic progenitor cells. Transfusion, 44: 1087–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.03252.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Received for publication July 28, 2003; revision received February 20, 2004, and accepted February 23, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.