Ceftriaxone causes drug-induced immune thrombocytopenia and hemolytic anemia: characterization of targets on platelets and red blood cells
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1033–1040, July 2004
How to Cite
Großjohann, B., Eichler, P., Greinacher, A., Santoso, S. and Kroll, H. (2004), Ceftriaxone causes drug-induced immune thrombocytopenia and hemolytic anemia: characterization of targets on platelets and red blood cells. Transfusion, 44: 1033–1040. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.03378.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Received for publication November 25, 2003; revision received February 3, 2004, and accepted February 10, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.