A new automated cell washer device for thawed cord blood units
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 900–906, June 2004
How to Cite
Perotti, C. G., Fante, C. D., Viarengo, G., Papa, P., Rocchi, L., Bergamaschi, P., Bellotti, L., Marchesi, A. and Salvaneschi, L. (2004), A new automated cell washer device for thawed cord blood units. Transfusion, 44: 900–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.03389.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2004
- Received for publication December 1, 2003; revision received January 27, 2004, and accepted January 28, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.