This project was supported in part by Grant BS01/03 from the National Blood Service, England.
Predonation screening of blood donors with rapid tests: implementation and efficacy of a novel approach to blood safety in resource-poor settings
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 133–140, February 2005
How to Cite
Owusu-Ofori, S., Temple, J., Sarkodie, F., Anokwa, M., Candotti, D. and Allain, J.-P. (2005), Predonation screening of blood donors with rapid tests: implementation and efficacy of a novel approach to blood safety in resource-poor settings. Transfusion, 45: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2004.04279.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2005
- Received for publication July 5, 2004; revision received July 22, 2004, and accepted August 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.