Hemolysis during percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy can mimic a hemolytic transfusion reaction
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 1291–1294, August 2005
How to Cite
Mair, D.C., Eastlund, T., Rosen, G., Covin, R., Harmon, J.V., Menser, M., Carr, R. and Shrwany, S. (2005), Hemolysis during percutaneous mechanical thrombectomy can mimic a hemolytic transfusion reaction. Transfusion, 45: 1291–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00208.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2005
- Received for publication July 19, 2004; revision received January 29, 2005, and accepted February 3, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!