The investigations were supported by Grant 6PO5E12821 from the Polish Committee for Scientific Research.
Noninvasive determination of fetal RHD status by examination of cell-free DNA in maternal plasma
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1473–1480, September 2005
How to Cite
Brojer, E., Żupanska, B., Guz, K., Orziñska, A. and Kaliñska, A. (2005), Noninvasive determination of fetal RHD status by examination of cell-free DNA in maternal plasma. Transfusion, 45: 1473–1480. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00559.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Received for publication November 16, 2004; revision received February 18, 2005, and accepted February 18, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.