This study was supported by SEBTS Transfusion Educational and Research Committee.
The application of a new quantitative assay for the monitoring of integrin-associated protein CD47 on red blood cells during storage and comparison with the expression of CD47 and phosphatidylserine with flow cytometry
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1496–1503, September 2005
How to Cite
Stewart, A., Urbaniak, S., Turner, M. and Bessos, H. (2005), The application of a new quantitative assay for the monitoring of integrin-associated protein CD47 on red blood cells during storage and comparison with the expression of CD47 and phosphatidylserine with flow cytometry. Transfusion, 45: 1496–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00564.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Received for publication January 7, 2005; revision received February 28, 2005, and accepted February 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.