Cell loss and recovery in umbilical cord blood processing: a comparison of postthaw and postwash samples
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1909–1916, December 2005
How to Cite
Laroche, V., McKenna, D. H., Moroff, G., Schierman, T., Kadidlo, D. and McCullough, J. (2005), Cell loss and recovery in umbilical cord blood processing: a comparison of postthaw and postwash samples. Transfusion, 45: 1909–1916. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00638.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Received for publication December 22, 2004; revision received May 2, 2005, and accepted May 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.