This study was supported by Baxter and Cerus Corporations.
Clinical safety of platelets photochemically treated with amotosalen HCl and ultraviolet A light for pathogen inactivation: the SPRINT trial
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1864–1875, December 2005
How to Cite
Snyder, E., McCullough, J., Slichter, S. J., Strauss, R. G., Lopez-Plaza, I., Lin, J.-S., Corash, L., Conlan, M. G. and SPRINT Study Group (2005), Clinical safety of platelets photochemically treated with amotosalen HCl and ultraviolet A light for pathogen inactivation: the SPRINT trial. Transfusion, 45: 1864–1875. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00639.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Received for publication January 17, 2005; revision received May 2, 2005, and accepted May 5, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.