This work was supported by a grant (K/MRS/50C2675) from the Chief Scientist Office (CSO) of the Scottish Executive Health Department (SEHD) and from Axis Shield Diagnostics (Dundee, Scotland). The CSO SEHD funds HERU.
Prospective epidemiologic study of the outcome and cost-effectiveness of antenatal screening to detect neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia due to anti-HPA-1a†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1945–1956, December 2005
How to Cite
Turner, M. L., Bessos, H., Fagge, T., Harkness, M., Rentoul, F., Seymour, J., Wilson, D., Gray, I., Ahya, R., Cairns, J. and Urbaniak, S. (2005), Prospective epidemiologic study of the outcome and cost-effectiveness of antenatal screening to detect neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia due to anti-HPA-1a. Transfusion, 45: 1945–1956. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00645.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2005
- Received for publication February 5, 2005; revision received April 28, 2005, and accepted May 2, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.