Presented (in part) at the 57th Annual Meeting of the AABB, Baltimore, MD, 2004 (Transfusion 2004;44(Suppl):19A.)
Detection of bacterial contamination in apheresis platelet products: American Red Cross experience, 2004
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 1845–1852, December 2005
How to Cite
Fang, C. T., Chambers, L. A., Kennedy, J., Strupp, A., Fucci, M.-C. H., Janas, J. A., Tang, Y., Hapip, C. A., Lawrence, T. B., Dodd, R. Y. and American Red Cross Regional Blood Centers (2005), Detection of bacterial contamination in apheresis platelet products: American Red Cross experience, 2004. Transfusion, 45: 1845–1852. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.00650.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Received for publication March 29, 2005; revision received May 12, 2005, and accepted May 12, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.