Red blood cell depletion with a semiautomated system or hydroxyethyl starch sedimentation for routine cord blood banking: a comparative study
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 867–873, June 2005
How to Cite
Solves, P., Mirabet, V., Planelles, D., Blasco, I., Perales, A., Carbonell-Uberos, F., Soler, M. A. and Roig, R. (2005), Red blood cell depletion with a semiautomated system or hydroxyethyl starch sedimentation for routine cord blood banking: a comparative study. Transfusion, 45: 867–873. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2005.04357.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Received for publication September 1, 2004; revision received November 11, 2004, and accepted November 11, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.