Evolution of surveillance methods for detection of bacterial contamination of platelets in a university hospital, 1991 through 2004
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 719–730, May 2006
How to Cite
Yomtovian, R. A., Palavecino, E. L., Dysktra, A. H., Downes, K. A., Morrissey, A. M., Bajaksouzian, S., Pokorny, M. A., Lazarus, H. M. and Jacobs, M. R. (2006), Evolution of surveillance methods for detection of bacterial contamination of platelets in a university hospital, 1991 through 2004. Transfusion, 46: 719–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00790.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 15, 2005; revision received September 24, 2005, and accepted September 26, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.