Evolution of surveillance methods for detection of bacterial contamination of platelets in a university hospital, 1991 through 2004
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 719–730, May 2006
How to Cite
Yomtovian, R. A., Palavecino, E. L., Dysktra, A. H., Downes, K. A., Morrissey, A. M., Bajaksouzian, S., Pokorny, M. A., Lazarus, H. M. and Jacobs, M. R. (2006), Evolution of surveillance methods for detection of bacterial contamination of platelets in a university hospital, 1991 through 2004. Transfusion, 46: 719–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00790.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Received for publication July 15, 2005; revision received September 24, 2005, and accepted September 26, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.