This research was supported by a McMaster University start-up research grant and by JAN Kelley Marketing, which supplied the color advertisements and participant incentives.
Helping me, helping you: self-referencing and gender roles in donor advertising
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 996–1005, June 2006
How to Cite
Hupfer, M.E. (2006), Helping me, helping you: self-referencing and gender roles in donor advertising. Transfusion, 46: 996–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00834.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Received for publication November 17, 2005; revision received December 15, 2005, and accepted December 15, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.