Supported in part by a grant from the Blood Systems Foundation, with salary support to ELM from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute REDS Contract N01-47114 and Grant R01-HL-62235.
A randomized trial of blood donor recruitment strategies
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1090–1096, July 2006
How to Cite
Reich, P., Roberts, P., Laabs, N., Chinn, A., McEvoy, P., Hirschler, N. and Murphy, E. L. (2006), A randomized trial of blood donor recruitment strategies. Transfusion, 46: 1090–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00856.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received for publication December 2, 2005; revision received December 26, 2005, and accepted March 20, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.