Supported by a CBS R&D grant (to A.J.W.) and NIH Grant RO1 HL61796-01 (to M.Z.R.). This work was presented at the 2004 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Blood Banks in Baltimore, MD.
Enhancing effect of platelet-derived microvesicles on the invasive potential of breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1199–1209, July 2006
How to Cite
Janowska-Wieczorek, A., Marquez-Curtis, Leah A., Wysoczynski, M. and Ratajczak, Mariusz Z. (2006), Enhancing effect of platelet-derived microvesicles on the invasive potential of breast cancer cells. Transfusion, 46: 1199–1209. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00871.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 2, 2005; revision received December 8, 2005, and accepted December 13, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!