Effect of fresh-frozen plasma transfusion on prothrombin time and bleeding in patients with mild coagulation abnormalities
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1279–1285, August 2006
How to Cite
Abdel-Wahab, O. I., Healy, B. and Dzik, W. H. (2006), Effect of fresh-frozen plasma transfusion on prothrombin time and bleeding in patients with mild coagulation abnormalities. Transfusion, 46: 1279–1285. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00891.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Received for publication November 16, 2005; revision received January 9, 2006, and accepted January 10, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!