This study was supported by Grant 99152 of CVZ/VAZ.
Effects of storage time of red blood cell transfusions on the prognosis of coronary artery bypass graft patients
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1712–1718, October 2006
How to Cite
Van De Watering, L., Lorinser, J., Versteegh, M., Westendord, R. and Brand, A. (2006), Effects of storage time of red blood cell transfusions on the prognosis of coronary artery bypass graft patients. Transfusion, 46: 1712–1718. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00958.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Received for publication May 30, 2005; revision received February 27, 2006, and accepted February 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.