DISCLAIMER: The views presented in this article do not ncecessarily reflect those of the Food and Drug Administration.
Quantification of hepatitis B virus genomes and infectivity in human serum samples
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1829–1835, October 2006
How to Cite
Hsia, C. C., Purcell, Robert H., Farshid, M., Lachenbruch, Peter A. and Yu, M.-ying W. (2006), Quantification of hepatitis B virus genomes and infectivity in human serum samples. Transfusion, 46: 1829–1835. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00974.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2006
- Received for publication December 5, 2005; revision received March 21, 2006, and accepted March 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.