Supported in part by a Discovery Grant from the James P. Wilmot Cancer Center of the University of Rochester, USPHS Grants DE 011390 and HL 078603.
An association of soluble CD40 ligand (CD154) with adverse reactions to platelet transfusions
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 10, pages 1813–1821, October 2006
How to Cite
Blumberg, N., Gettings, K. F., Turner, C., Heal, J. M. and Phipps, R. P. (2006), An association of soluble CD40 ligand (CD154) with adverse reactions to platelet transfusions. Transfusion, 46: 1813–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00979.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication February 9, 2006; revision received March 21, 2006, and accepted March 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.