The author is a consultant and a member of the Board of Directors of Northfield Laboratories, a company attempting to make blood substitutes.
How do I encourage clinicians to transfuse mismatched blood to patients with autoimmune hemolytic anemia in urgent situations?
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1859–1862, November 2006
How to Cite
Ness, P. M. (2006), How do I encourage clinicians to transfuse mismatched blood to patients with autoimmune hemolytic anemia in urgent situations?. Transfusion, 46: 1859–1862. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00990.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication March 29, 2006; revision received April 3, 2006, and accepted April 3, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!