This project was supported by Grants P50-HL-54476 and P50-HL073996-01 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and Grant R01 G66117-01 from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences. This study was also funded in part by a grant from the Blood Systems Foundation, Scottsdale, AZ.
Leukoreduction of blood transfusions does not diminish transfusion-associated microchimerism in trauma patients
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1863–1869, November 2006
How to Cite
Utter, G. H., Nathens, A. B., Lee, T.-H., Reed, W. F., Owings, J. T., Nester, T. A. and Busch, M. P. (2006), Leukoreduction of blood transfusions does not diminish transfusion-associated microchimerism in trauma patients. Transfusion, 46: 1863–1869. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00991.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication January 27, 2006; revision received April 24, 2006, and accepted May 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.