This project was supported by a Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) grant in Transfusion Medicine from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (P50-HL-54476) and in part by a grant from the Blood Systems Foundation, Scottsdale, AZ.
Enhanced ascertainment of microchimerism with real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction amplification of insertion-deletion polymorphisms
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1870–1878, November 2006
How to Cite
Lee, T.-H., Chafets, Daniel M., Reed, W., Wen, L., Yang, Y., Chen, J., Utter, Garth H., Owings, John T. and Busch, Michael P. (2006), Enhanced ascertainment of microchimerism with real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction amplification of insertion-deletion polymorphisms. Transfusion, 46: 1870–1878. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00992.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication February 1, 2006; revision received April 24, 2006, and accepted May 1, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.