VKC is funded by a grant from DiaMed AG.
A KEL gene encoding serine at position 193 of the Kell glycoprotein results in expression of KEL1 antigen
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1879–1885, November 2006
How to Cite
Poole, J., Warke, N., Hustinx, H., Taleghani, B. M., Martin, P., Finning, K., Crew, V. K., Green, C., Bromilow, I. and Daniels, G. (2006), A KEL gene encoding serine at position 193 of the Kell glycoprotein results in expression of KEL1 antigen. Transfusion, 46: 1879–1885. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00993.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication December 13, 2005; revision received March 20, 2006, and accepted March 22, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!