This study was supported by grants from the German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immunohematology (DGTI), Chugai Pharma, Frankfurt/Main, and Amgen, Munich, Germany. UJHS is a fellow of the German Foundation for Hemotherapeutic Research (Bonn, Germany).
Safety and efficacy of therapeutic early onset granulocyte transfusions in pediatric patients with neutropenia and severe infections
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1909–1914, November 2006
How to Cite
Sachs, U. J.H., Reiter, A., Walter, T., Bein, G. and Woessmann, W. (2006), Safety and efficacy of therapeutic early onset granulocyte transfusions in pediatric patients with neutropenia and severe infections. Transfusion, 46: 1909–1914. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00996.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication February 3, 2006; revision received April 24, 2006, and accepted April 24, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!