RLS received support from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, HD043327.
Estimating blood needs for very-low-birth-weight infants
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1915–1920, November 2006
How to Cite
Fabres, J., Wehrli, G., Marques, Marisa B., Phillips, V., Dimmitt, Reed A., Westfall, Andrew O. and Schelonka, Robert L. (2006), Estimating blood needs for very-low-birth-weight infants. Transfusion, 46: 1915–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00997.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication August 16, 2005; revision received March 16, 2006, and accepted April 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.