This study was funded by a grant from Canadian Blood Services. KEW was supported by a Canadian Blood Services/Novo Nordisk Research Fellowship in Hemostasis.
A study of the agreement between patient self-assessment and study personnel assessment of bleeding symptoms
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1926–1933, November 2006
How to Cite
Webert, Kathryn E., Cook, Richard J., Couban, S., Carruthers, J. and Heddle, Nancy M. (2006), A study of the agreement between patient self-assessment and study personnel assessment of bleeding symptoms. Transfusion, 46: 1926–1933. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.00999.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication December 20, 2005; revision received April 14, 2006, and accepted April 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.