Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Effects of a new perfluorocarbon emulsion on human plasma and whole-blood viscosity in the presence of albumin, hydroxyethyl starch, or modified fluid gelatin: an in vitro rheologic approach
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1892–1898, November 2006
How to Cite
Jouan-Hureaux, V., Audonnet-Blaise, S., Lacatusu, D., Krafft, M.-P., Dewachter, P., Cauchois, G., Stoltz, J.-F., Longrois, D. and Menu, P. (2006), Effects of a new perfluorocarbon emulsion on human plasma and whole-blood viscosity in the presence of albumin, hydroxyethyl starch, or modified fluid gelatin: an in vitro rheologic approach. Transfusion, 46: 1892–1898. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.01000.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Received for publication December 20, 2005; revision received April 14, 2006, and accepted April 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.