THF, APB, MSR, and JKR own stock in Entegrion, Inc. JKR is a full-time employee of Entegrion, Inc. Entegrion is commercially developing products related to rehydrated, lyophilized platelets.
Primary and secondary hemostatic functionalities of rehydrated, lyophilized platelets
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1943–1950, November 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, Thomas H., Bode, Arthur P., Parker, Benjamin R., Russell, Karen E., Bender, Diane E., Ramer, J. Kevin. and Read, Marjorie S. (2006), Primary and secondary hemostatic functionalities of rehydrated, lyophilized platelets. Transfusion, 46: 1943–1950. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.01002.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication February 17, 2006; revision received April 23, 2006, and accepted April 23, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!