Each person should be considered equal first author for this work.
Biochemical, molecular characterization, and glycoproteomic analyses of α1-proteinase inhibitor products used for replacement therapy*
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1959–1977, November 2006
How to Cite
Kolarich, D., Turecek, Peter L., Weber, A., Mitterer, A., Graninger, M., Matthiessen, P., Nicolaes, Gerry A.F., Altmann, F. and Schwarz, H. P. (2006), Biochemical, molecular characterization, and glycoproteomic analyses of α1-proteinase inhibitor products used for replacement therapy. Transfusion, 46: 1959–1977. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.01004.x
PLT, AW, AM, MG, PM, and HPS are employed by Baxter BioScience. DK, FA, and GAFN have received honoraria from Baxter BioScience. This work was supported by VIDI Grant 917.046.330 of the Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (NWO; to GAFN).
Presented in part at the “Aralast Structure Update” of the Medical and Scientific Advisory Committee of the Alpha 1 Foundation (September 27, 2005, Bethesda, MD) and at the Meeting of the Blood Product Advisory Committee of the FDA (November 4, 2005, Gaithersburg, MD).
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication February 13, 2006; revision received April 19, 2006, and accepted April 26, 2006.
Vol. 47, Issue 8, 1558, Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.