Supported in part by Grant NSC 94-2627-H-195-001 (ML) and Grant NSC 94-2320-B-002-088 (LCY) from the National Science Council, Taiwan.
A novel IGnT allele responsible for the adult i phenotype
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1982–1987, November 2006
How to Cite
Lin, M., Hou, M.-J. and Yu, L.-C. (2006), A novel IGnT allele responsible for the adult i phenotype. Transfusion, 46: 1982–1987. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.01006.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication December 22, 2005; revision received April 8, 2006, and accepted April 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.