Prospective, paired crossover comparison of multiple, single-needle plateletpheresis procedures with the Amicus and Trima Accel cell separators
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 2004–2010, November 2006
How to Cite
Fontana, S., Mordasini, L., Keller, P. and Taleghani, B. M. (2006), Prospective, paired crossover comparison of multiple, single-needle plateletpheresis procedures with the Amicus and Trima Accel cell separators. Transfusion, 46: 2004–2010. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2006.01009.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Received for publication February 20, 2006; revision received April 26, 2006, and accepted April 27, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.