The functional immaturity of dendritic cells can be relevant to increased tolerance associated with cord blood transplantation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 272–279, February 2007
How to Cite
Encabo, A., Solves, P., Carbonell-Uberos, F. and Miñana, M. D. (2007), The functional immaturity of dendritic cells can be relevant to increased tolerance associated with cord blood transplantation. Transfusion, 47: 272–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01103.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Received for publication January 16, 2006; revision received July 7, 2006, and accepted July 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.