This work was supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (NBL3 program [01ZZ0403]).
Impact of demographic changes on the blood supply: Mecklenburg-West Pomerania as a model region for Europe
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 395–401, March 2007
How to Cite
Greinacher, A., Fendrich, K., Alpen, U. and Hoffmann, W. (2007), Impact of demographic changes on the blood supply: Mecklenburg-West Pomerania as a model region for Europe. Transfusion, 47: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01129.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received for publication May 23, 2006; revision received August 7, 2006, and accepted August 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.