This project was supported in part by an appointment to the Research Participation Program at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (MM).
Blood use by inpatient elderly population in the United States
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 582–592, April 2007
How to Cite
Anderson, Steven A., Menis, M., O'Connell, K. and Burwen, Dale R. (2007), Blood use by inpatient elderly population in the United States. Transfusion, 47: 582–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1537-2995.2007.01159.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received for publication March 31, 2006; revision received September 11, 2006, and accepted September 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!